Stahlbau Oberlausitz GmbH

Stahlbau Oberlausitz GmbH
Nordstraße 1a
02727 Neugersdorf
T +49 3586 78 05 0
F +49 3586 78 05 30

Sector: Steel structural engineering
Employees: 155
ams users: 33

Steel construction company Stahlbau Oberlausitz controls complex construction projects with integrated order management system ams.erp

Stahlbau Oberlausitz is a specialist in customised steel structural engineering. A good 80 percent of the structures are intended for the energy sector. The remaining 20 percent are used in industrial construction. With a total tonnage of around 6500 tonnes, the annual output is divided into up to 400 large-scale orders for engineering, construction and assembly services as well as a similar number of simple product deliveries. To complete each of these projects on budget and on schedule, Stahlbau Oberlausitz uses the integrated order management system ams.erp…

For further information, visit:

ams.erp: the ERP Solution custom-fit scalable modular


ams Contact CENTER

Bitte wählen Sie den E-Mail-Empfänger*
* = Pflichtfelder
Please choose the emailreceiver*
* = Required fields
Bleiben Sie immer auf dem Laufenden. Möchten Sie unseren Newsletter abonnieren?

Lernen Sie uns kennen

Get to know us

Bitte wählen Sie den E-Mail-Empfänger*
* = Pflichtfelder
Oder rufen Sie uns einfach an unter +49 42 02 96 86-0
Please select the email recipient*
* = Required

ams Veranstaltungen auf einen Blick

Dezember, 2023

Dezember, 2023

Das Formular wurde erfolgreich versendet!